Friday, February 3, 2012

winter blues and fibromyalgia

           For those of us who suffer from fibromyalgia, work full time and take care of a family, winter can be a tough, tough time. I would like to blog about this disorder and it's sufferers. To most people we look fine. When we suffer and tell someone, people roll their eyes. They think that we are faking. This is very frustrating and heartbreaking. My husband does not understand that I live in constant pain and suffer from debilitating fatigue on a daily basis. 
         I awake at 4:45 am every day to get ready for work. I get the kids ready for school and go to work as a spanish teacherb at an innercity high school. I pick the kids up, get dinner ready, take them to activities, clean up, do laundry ect... I am utterly worn out by the time the day is done.
I do not want another person to tell me to exercise. I do not want another person to ask why I am so tired. I do not want another person to tell me to take vitamins. I want someone to understand what this condition is like.

No comments:

Post a Comment